A Notary Public is a Solicitor who holds a current, full practising Certificate, and appointed for life by the Supreme Court of NSW as a Notary Public, upon proof of good character and long, outstanding experience in the practice of law.
A Notary Public is primarily authorised by law to certify and attest documents required for use in overseas countries.
We offer a full range of notarial services to companies, small businesses, individuals and solicitors’ firms.
We welcome enquiries from corporate or other commercial enterprises requiring assistance with notarial matters.
We will assist you in the following notarial matters:
- Witnessing signatures to Powers of Attorney, Deeds, Agreements and other commercial documents required for use overseas
- Certifying or authenticating business or personal documents, required for use overseas including preparation of Notarial
- Certificates when documents are bundled together to save expenses
- Ships Protests
- Legalisation of Australian public documents at foreign Embassies or Consulates, and obtaining Apostille
- Certificates for Australian public documents which are required to operate in countries not members of the Hague Convention
- Preparation of legal documents in accordance with the Polish, Chinse and Hong Kong laws in the the Polish and Chinese Languages.
Apostille Certificate | Authentication Certificate | Public Documents
It is the requirement of most overseas governments that a notary’s witnessing signature and seal on a document be authenticated or legalised, before allowed to operate in their country.
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) issues Apostille Certificates which legalise Australian public documents, including notarised documents, for use in overseas countries that are signatories to The Hague Convention.
It also issues Authentication Certificates to assist with legalisation of Australian public documents at foreign Embassies and Consulates in Australia, for use in overseas countries that are not signatories to The Hague Convention.
We offer comprehensive apostille and legalisation advice and services.